Love your blog. I found you thru your sisters blog. You are way funny. Maybe I like ya because you are a blonde and a scorpio like me. You ned to post some photos of our games. we are awesome. Go L&M
I am unpredictable. I love to laugh. I'm crazy. I love my friends & my family. I love keeping the change. I am in love with an amazing boy. I love anything zebra. I love fleur de leis. Winter is my favorite season. I don't like the tick of clocks. I'm currently addicted to Dr. Pepper. And of course, I'm blonde!
2 comments:
Love your blog. I found you thru your sisters blog. You are way funny. Maybe I like ya because you are a blonde and a scorpio like me. You ned to post some photos of our games. we are awesome. Go L&M
You have been tagged. See my blog.
Post a Comment