Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Remember me?

Wow it has been a long time since I've posted. I kinda gave up on the blog idea for awhile...I'm not a mom, I don't have kids, I don't really have much to blog about. But, here I am.

There has been a lot going on since August, nothing too amazing but just for fun, I'm gonna recap. Why? Because I want to. And it's fun to look through all my crazy pictures and remember just how fast time goes by. Okay, take a deep breath and get ready for a long post, because I have a lot to catch up on!

So in September my best friend flew me out to St. Louis to see her. She had been nannying in New York and had decided she wanted to come home. Her sister lives in Missouri, so she flew me out there to drive the rest of the way home with her. It was a random trip but it was so much fun.
...Look at us. We are sooo cool. Don't be hatin'. Haha

October=Halloween. So Halloween rolls around and I still had no idea what I wanted to be. (Yes, I still dress up. Yes, I am probably too old for it. Yes, its my favorite holiday. So what?) I wanted to be something I hadn't been before. Finally, I decided. I would make my costume!Crazy right? It's 4:00 in the afternoon and I was still at work! Long story short, it was a mad dash to WalMart (I hate that place, yet am always there) and back home to start on my costume. It took a little over an hour...and here is the end product.
Okay, so it's not all that amazing...but I was pretty proud of myself. (I'm an Indian in case you can't tell. And yes, I know they don't usually have blonde hair.)

November was awesome. It was full of friends, family and gooood food. (I love Thanksgiving!) I turned 20 on the 9th and it was such a good birthday. We went to my favorite restaurant: Texas Roadhouse.

Look at how cute we are! Ah, I love this picture. I love it!

December & January were good. Christmas came, too much money was spent, and it was over. January was good, but went by so quick. I had barely "welcomed" in the New Year and in a blur it was already February. Time really does go by too fast, whether you're ready for it or not!

Ok, so here we are. Whats going on in my life right now? Well, first of all, I am NOT in school this semester and am totally loving it! I love not having the stress that comes from being in school, but at the same time I feel like a loser. I kinda feel like I should be in school now and not later on in life but right now its a waste of my time and money. I don't have any idea what I want to do with my life, I'm all over the place. I would love to be a fashion designer, but I know I will never make it that far. It's too hard to decide, I have too many things I love doing.

As for work, I'm now working 4/10's, which I love. It keeps me pretty busy. There are days where I would rather spend all my time at work than go home. (That's not a good sign!) I just don't have enough going on to keep me busy and I hate being alone with my thoughts. (I'm such a whiner, I know!)

Oh my, I almost forgot! This week...well, more like in 2 days....I will be arriving in the big apple! New York, here I come!! I am so excited! Remember that random trip to St. Louis? Well, my other friend was also nannying, in Connecticut, and she is ready to come home too. (Note to self: Don't become a nanny.) She called me the other night, the first time we've talked in atleast a year, and asked if I would drive home with her if she flew me out to NYC. She'd pay for plane tickets and hotels and everything else we needed. Uhm, OF COURSE! Free(ish) trip to New York? I'm all over that! I can't wait. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures & post them.

No comments: